Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 12 - 24 and get $1.00 off
STRIKE BAC® SC-RTU DISINFECTANT CLEANER is a ready-to-use disinfectant cleaner that is effective against known and emerging pathogens, including SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) in less than two minutes.
The one-step disinfectant that kills 99.9% of germs and bacteria, cold and flu viruses, mildew in seconds. For use on variety of hard, nonporous surfaces; sanitizes soft surfaces. Control mold and mildew.
Multipurpose disinfectant spray cleans any room in the house, cutting through grime, cleaning grease and eliminating odors, while leaving behind a fresh scent.
Ideal for use in homes, offices, schools, hospitals, nursing homes, hotels, gyms, airports, fire trucks, ambulances, clinics, restaurants, kitchens, food processing facilities, bathrooms, and many more areas
This product is based on formulations found on the EPA List N disinfectants for use against SARS-CoV-2, the direct cause of COVID-19.
32 oz. Spray bottle / Available in case packs of 12
EPA. Reg. No. 1839-220-37265
PHYSICAL PROPERTIES: Appearance and Color: Clear. Yellow Color Liquid. Odor: Orange Scent
pH: 11.00 – 11.90
Specific Gravity: 1.010 – 1.015 Solubility in Water: 100%
Flash Point: > 212 Degree F.
LIST OF MICRO-ORGANISMS:
Pseudomonas aeruginosa (ATCC 15442)
Salmonella enterica (ATCC 10708)
Staphylococcus aureus (ATCC 6538)
Extended Spectrum Beta-Lactamase (ESBL)
Escherichia coli (ATCC BAA-196)
Klebsiella pneumoniae (ATCC 4352)
Klebsiella pneumoniae New Delhi Metallo-Beta
Lactarnase (NDM-1) Carbapenem resistant (CDC
Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
Multi-Drug Resistant (MDR) Acinetobacter
baumanii Ceftazidime and Gentamicin resistant (ATCC
Vancomycin resistant Enterococcus faecium (VRE)
• Avian Influenza Virus (H5N1) NIBRG-14
• Bovine Viral Diarrhea Virus (BVDV)
• Canine Parvovirus Type 2b
• Duck Hepatitis B Virus (DHBV) (LeGath Strain) • Feline Calicivirus (FCV)
• Hepatitis B Virus (HBV) (LeGath Strain)
• Hepatitis C Virus (HCV)
• Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 (HIV-1) • Human Rotovirus (ATCC VR-2018)
• Norovirus (Norwalk Virus)
• Pandemic 2009 H1N1 Influenza A Virus
• Poliovirus Type 1 (ATCC VR-1562)
• Rhinovirus Type 14 (ATCC VR-284)
• Rhinovirus Type 39 (ATCC VR-340)