Duo-P Carpet Powder Refill
Refill package contains five, 1.1 lb. refill bags. Each single 1.1 lb. pack can clean up to 250 square feet of carpet.
SEBO duo-P Cleaning Powder Cleans Carpet and Upholstery – This amazing powder cleans carpets or upholstery to like new condition and removes even the most stubborn stains! It is made of polyurethane granules moistened with a cleaner and is environmentally friendly and safe to use. And, unlike other cleaning powders, no "pre-spray" is needed. (Tightly seal partially used packages after opening to maintain moisture.) When the powder is worked into the carpet fibers, the moistened sponge-like granules lift soil and stains out. Within 30 to 60 minutes, the powder is dry and is removed by vacuuming, leaving the carpet or upholstery clean, dry and ready for use. And the GAF allergy research center in Germany found that six months after a single cleaning with duo-P, seven out of ten carpets remained free of dust mite allergens.
FOUR EASY STEPS
Apply duo-P Cleaning Powder
Spot-clean stubborn stains.
(Older or more stubborn stains may require additional treatments.)
Brush in the duo-P Powder with the duo Brush Machine, Daisy or Hand Brush.
Vacuum when dry, usually after 30 to 60 minutes.
The duo Cleaning System consists of the following four components, which are all sold separately:
- The duo-P Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning Powder.
- The duo Brush Machine for cleaning large carpeted areas.
- The duo Daisy Brush for cleaning small to medium-size carpeted areas, like hallways.
- The duo Hand Brush for cleaning spots, stairs and hard-to-reach areas.
- Do-it-yourself carpet cleaning is highly effective, easy, and saves time and money.
- Almost immediate use of the carpet or upholstery.
- Eliminates dust mite allergens.
- No need to move furniture and easily cleans stairs.
- No detergent residue.
- A built-in fiber protector helps to protect against future stains and soil.